MiBed Alpina Base and Mattress – Adjustable Bed
Pictured with the Harrow Headboard.
2ft 6in (76cm)
4ft 6in (137cm)
- For king or super king beds, you can either have two single mattresses to make the bed size of your choice, or you can have a one-piece king or super king mattress as required.
- The 4ft 6in base has a double motor with a single action.
- Two single bases will be linked to make 5ft or 6ft beds.
- Special lengths are available on request.
- 800ct Pocket Spring Unit – Promotes natural alignment of the spine and ensures that your weight is evenly distributed. Reduces the amount of strain put on your body and offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature.
- Taped edge / flag stitched handles – The taped edge offers better support while the flag stitched handles facilitate easier turning of the mattress.
- 5 part adjustable frame – Offering unique, customisable support to different areas of the body which can help relieve minor aches and pains, promote better circulation and an improved posture.
- Multi-slat motorised system – Adapts to exerted pressure offering improved back support /facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation / gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
There are a selection of headboards available in a range of fabrics to perfectly complement your chosen MiBed®.
Headboards have a strut or full-height option, with the exception of the; Lawrence, Roma, Kingston, Littleton, Denton, Jackson and Penzance which only offer an extended leg option. All other headboards are available in standard bed widths and bespoke sizes can be made upon request.
1 or 2 drawer options
1, 2 or 4 drawer options
5ft or 6ft Size
2 or 4 drawer options
PLEASE CALL FOR PRICES
Tel: 01943 864372
Good for side sleepers who require a little more support.
The MiBed® Essential Collection is the most affordable model that does not compromise on style, comfort or quality. The Essential Collection offers a traditional style of beds combined with the advanced technology of Motion Intelligence.
Each Essential MiBed has the following features as standard:
- 5 Part K Frame offering unique, customisable support to different areas of the body.
- Sprung beech slats that are able to adapt pressure exerted onto them offering improved back support.
- Emergency lowering motor to lower the bed in the event of a power cut.
- Maximum user weight – limit of 18 stone
- Ergonomic handset
- Splash proof motor
- Twin wheel castors
- No choice of base fabric
This MiBed product comes with a 5 year guarantee.
More from the Collection