MiBed Lauren Mattress – The Executive Collection
Pictured with the Lawrence Headboard and Wheat fabric.
The Lauren mattress is a 1000 ct pocket spring unit nested together with 50mm of memory foam. Featuring fresh air ventilators and foam encapsulated side to provided firm edge to edge support. This memory foam mattress contours to your body, which could reduce pressure points on your spine and assist in reducing aches/pains. With an adaptive intelligent textile technology, this mattress responds to change in temperature and moisture levels which will increase the hygiene and durability of your mattress. We recommend you rotate this mattress head to toe regularly to hence the life spam of your mattress.
Available in the standard length of 6ft 6in (200cm) and the following widths:
2ft 6in (76cm)
4ft 6in (137cm)
- For king or super king beds, you can either have two single mattresses to make the bed size of your choice, or you can have a one-piece king or super king mattress as required.
- The 4ft 6in base has a double motor with a single action.
- Two single bases will be linked to make 5ft or 6ft beds.
- Special lengths are available on request.
There are a selection of headboards available in a range of fabrics to perfectly complement your chosen MiBed®.
Headboards have a strut or full-height option, with the exception of the; Lawrence, Roma, Kingston, Littleton, Denton, Jackson and Penzance which only offer an extended leg option. All other headboards are available in standard bed widths and bespoke sizes can be made upon request.
1 or 2 drawer options
1, 2 or 4 drawer options
5ft or 6ft Size
2 or 4 drawer options
All bases can be ordered in full depth at 13 inches (with 2 inch castors) or shallow depth at 8 inches with skittle legs of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 8, 9 or 10 inches.
PLEASE CALL FOR PRICES
Tel: 01943 864372
Soft – Medium
Good for side sleepers who require a little more support.
The Executive collection comprises of a wider selection of mattress fillings to choose from and offers a choice of eleven models, four fabrics and a selection of optional upgrades to make your MiBed unique to your needs.
Each Executive MiBed has the following features as standard:
- 5 Part K Frame offering unique, customisable support to different areas of the body.
- Sprung beech slats that are able to adapt pressure exerted onto them offering improved back support.
- Emergency lowering motor to lower the bed in the event of a power cut.
- Maximum user weight – limit of 18 stone
- Ergonomic handset
- Splash proof motor
- Twin wheel castors
- Available in a choice of fabrics
This MiBed product comes with a 5 year guarantee.
More from the Collection